Friday, July 2, 2010

Mary Juana

I generally teach the "At-Risk" students and have for my long and lusterous 3 years in public education.  Many of my students at both the inner-city school and my new rich kid school get into trouble by bringing marijuana to school.  Many inevitably get kicked out of school or put into an alternative school for months on end and are absent from the learning environment.  When did kids get so stupid?  Why bring it to school?  I guess they are selling it or smoking it in bathrooms.  Of course who could blame them when they are asked to fill out worksheet after worksheet by some of their more brain dead teachers.  We'll avoid the discussion about legalizing marijuana or whether or not it is a gateway drug and just look at some funny videos instead.

How do you know if your kid is a shaman?

Do Glass Pipes, Incense Prove Teens Are Practicing Shamanism?

A newbie pot smoker.. just watch it.

No comments:

Post a Comment